miércoles, 14 de marzo de 2007

Cita de "Lama Thubten Yeshe"

"If your mind is concentrated with much faith, or believing, the enjoyment feeling is comes from materialism, if you think that way, misconception mind. And dedicating life that way and believing such conception is misconception. But what I'm saying, the attitude of mind, is not the intellectual thing. You think, "Oh no, I don't think so I have that kind of mind." You check up. "I don't think so I have faith completely that kind of thing." If you check up deeper in your psychological mirror, then you can see. I don't say intellectually, but inside there is, "I have that conception believing, and show through my action, activity everyday life." So you must check up, in your mind. Having such poor quality mind or not, you must check up."

Ire poniendo fragmentos del texto, si les interesa tenerlo completo me dicen y se los mando por mail.

4 comentarios:

Gendou dijo...

No entiendo un carajo pon una traduccion en español para los brutos en otros idiomas como yo XD :P

Anónimo dijo...

This is Deep man...<3

Anónimo dijo...

Ey neuker. Great blog. Puto! ;)

/Ralph

Narei dijo...

Jaja, thanks guys, i'll see if i post more things in english, and as gendou said i'll add a translation :P